A hardware failure has occurred in the port or attached device
A hardware failure has occurred in the port or attached device.
This error is typically resolved by restarting your machine. If the error persists after restarting your machine, please refer to the following.
Please check for required services. The following services need to be set to Automatic and Started. The steps provided as specific to Windows 7.
- Click on “Start” and open the “Control Panel.”
- Open “Administrative Tools.”
- Open “Services.”
- Set the following fields to “Automatic”
- IKE Services (Windows Vista® and Windows 7® only) (Set to “Automatic”). If the service is not started, click “Start” to start the service.
- IPSEC Services (Set to “Automatic”)
- Set the following Services to “Manual”
- Remote Access Connection Manager (Set to “Manual”, cannot be disabled). If the service is not started, click “Start” to start the service.
- Telephony (Set to “Manual”, cannot be disabled)
- Restart your computer and connect to Anonymizer Universal.