The Anonymizer Management Service, AnonMgmtSvc, is Not Started.
- (OpenVPN and L2TP) The Anonymizer Management Service is not running. Anonymizer Universal requires this service to be running in order to function.
- (OpenVPN and L2TP) The Anonymizer Management Service is disabled. Anonymizer Universal requires this service to be enabled in order to function.
These errors refer to the Anonymizer Management Service, AnonMgmtSvc. This service is required to be running for Anonymizer Universal to function.
Please follow these steps to ensure the Anonymizer Management Service is properly enabled:
- Click on the “Start/ Windows icon” and open the “Control Panel.”
- Open “Administrative Tools.”
- Open “Services.”
- Double-click on “Anonymizer Management Service.”
- On the “General” tab, change to the settings below and click OK.
- “Startup type: Automatic”
- “Service status: Started”
- Connect to Anonymizer Universal.